The Lost Girls book is now on shelves!

Featured, LG Press & Media, The Lost Girls: The Book — By on May 11, 2010 at 12:32 pm

We can’t believe it…the day is finally here! Our book The Lost Girls: Three Friends. Four Continents. One Unconventional Detour Around the World officially hit shelves today at 12:01 am (well, somewhere around that time), and we couldn’t be more thrilled. Now, you can walk into any major bookstore and grab your copy, but if you’d like to order directly from us at a discount, click here. Proceeds from these sales will benefit Village Volunteers’ Butterfly Project, which provides scholarships to young women in Kenya.

Be sure to send us your receipt ([email protected]): We’ll be drawing one name for our big, exciting grand prize–a bottle of champers and dinner with the three LGs–at the end of this week (we know, it’s a totally awesome incentive, but don’t all go crashing the Amazon site in your haste to order!) :-)

This is a red letter day for The Lost Girls, not only because our book is now on sale, but that the story of our adventures on the road is a cover feature in the Life section of USA Today! A big thanks to the paper’s books editor Bob Minzenheimer, for writing up such a killer piece!

Here are a few more fun headlines:

• The Lost Girls will be appear on the CBS Early show on May 20th to discuss the book and our round-the-world adventure.

We hope that you enjoy The Lost Girls! Please send us your comments, thoughts and feedback. And thanks SO much for reading!!

xo,

The Lost Girls

Jen, Holly and Amanda

• kristian says:

Pre-ordered the book a month ago and look forward to reading it. Amazon just emailed me that the book is in the mail :)

• Amy says:

Back when I was planning my RTW trip, I read all of the archives of your blog. I am a month into my trip now. I needed new reading material, and I was excited to see the book available for the Kindle. Can’t wait to dive in!

• Susan says:

Hi Girls
    Fantastic story, congratulations. Check out http://www.thousandmilejourney.com.au for my open letter to you!
    Can’t wait to hear about what happens next!

• Megan says:

I was sad to miss your signing at Borders in Columbus Circle. Will you be signing anywhere else in the city soon?
    I can’t wait to read the book!
    Megan

• Tori says:

I sent in my receipt but never head, did you ever pick a winner for your dinner?

• Angela says:

I just finished the book. Read it in about a week and I now have a severe case of wanderlust! Your warnings were so right. haha. I wish that I had 2 friends that I could travel the world with. Thanks for sharing your experience with us, a fantastic read! Definitely going to recommend! :-)

• forex says:

I have been previously scouting for a little bit for that fine articles or blog posts with reference to this particular point . Checking out in Bing I eventually identified this site. Seeing this information So i’m thrilled to mention that I have a good sense I ran across whatever I wanted. I’ll make sure to remember this blog and take a visit consistently.

• I unquestionably understand what you have said. In reality, I browsed through your additional posts and I think you are completely correct. Great job with this particular online site.

• hello!,I like your writing so so much! percentage we be in contact more approximately your article on AOL? I require an expert on this house to unravel my problem. May be that’s you! Looking forward to look you.